Benefits of drinking boiled cumin
Cumin is a commonly used spice in food preparation because it has a very special taste and gives food a wonderful flavor.
Cumin contains a large amount of nutrients necessary for health because it is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which protect and treat the body against certain diseases.
Benefits of boiled cumin
- The benefits of boiled cumin are varied for the body, from strengthening the immune system to protecting the body from disease. It also contains antioxidants and works to protect the body against heart disease and many more.
- It is considered as a treatment for anemia because it is rich in iron, which helps to strengthen and improve the proportion of hemoglobin in the blood, which increases red blood cells.
- Strengthens the body’s immune system, which helps reduce the possibility of illnesses, especially colds and flu, which are common, especially in winter. Boiled cumin contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps cleanse the body.
- It activates the work of the liver and also helps in the expulsion of toxins from the body, as it increases the secretions of digestive enzymes in the pancreas.
- It helps to relieve digestive disorders, as it has a great effect on the expulsion of gas from the intestines, and also works to relieve abdominal pain. It is also an effective treatment for diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting, and helps improve the digestion process and is considered a treatment for indigestion.
- It helps improve the ability to sleep soundly and can be used as a treatment for nighttime insomnia and sleep disturbances.
- It helps in the treatment of urinary tract infections, especially infections of the bladder and kidneys, and is also useful in expelling sediment and sand from the kidneys and stimulating their work.
- Boiled cumin is useful for pregnant women in the first months of pregnancy, as it supports it with a high percentage of “folic acid”, a necessary element to prevent the risk of malformations that may affect some fetuses.
- It helps in the treatment of canker sores and works to clean the mouth of bacteria. It is also useful for treating some of the problems that can affect the respiratory system, such as: “cough, asthma, shortness of breath and chest pain”. It also expels phlegm from the lungs and treats throat and throat infections.
- Boiled cumin contains antioxidants that protect against many types of cancer.
- It helps in excess weight loss and in the fight against obesity as it increases body heat and thus activates the metabolic process and helps to burn excess fat in the body.
Cumin tea has its origins in Indian cuisine and has spread to many places including Egypt as it has many health benefits as it helps treat sore throats, colds, l arthritis and digestion. It also helps a lot in burning body fat, as experiments have shown that drinking cumin tea daily before meals and between meals also reduces weight at the rate of 2 kilos per week, even without following a specific diet or diet. . by drinking cumin tea every day before Different meals can help lose 5 pounds per week with exercise, of course, or by walking for half an hour a day, in order to benefit from the weight reduction by drinking cumin tea and also to get more health benefits from cumin tea, today we are going to introduce you how it works.
How to prepare cumin tea:
Prepare a medium-sized bowl and add a teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Heat the pan over low heat for about 5 seconds.
Pour 250 ml of water into the saucepan and let the water boil.
After boiling, leave it for 5 minutes only.
Pour the cumin tea into a serving cup and enjoy it hot.
You can add some honey to cumin tea.