Natural materials have been used since ancient times for hair care; because they contain vitamins and minerals necessary for hair, and these materials include olive oil and garlic; Garlic contains vitamin B6, C, manganese and selenium which promote healthy hair. It also contains natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties that help kill bacteria and fight germs, making the scalp healthy, and olive oil contains fatty acids and antioxidants. hair and its appearance, and can soothe the scalp, strengthen hair follicles and stimulate its growth, and the benefits of olive oil and garlic for hair will be mentioned in this article.
Benefits of olive oil and garlic for hair:
- Stimulating the blood circulation of the hair.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Protects hair from drying out.
- Work on hair extensions.
- Treat and permanently eliminate dandruff.
- Protects hair from breakage.
- Garlic and olive oil can be used as a hair conditioner.
- Strengthens hair follicles.
- Protects hair from falling.
- Smooth the hair and work on their continuous hydration.
- Permanent improvement in hair health.
- Work on hair density.
- Improved collagen production important for hair.
- Eliminates bacteria harmful to the scalp.
Recipes olive oil and garlic for hair
Olive oil helps in hair growth in addition to maintaining the health of the scalp, due to its richness in vitamins such as vitamin E, which is one of the most important vitamins useful for hair, in addition to containing percentages of saturated and unsaturated fats, as well as antioxidants that maintain the health of the scalp.
While garlic helps to protect the hair and scalp from most of the problems it is prone to, because it contains various vitamins such as vitamin B, as well as vitamin C, as well as certain minerals, and the protein of keratin is one of the important components of hair.
- 8 cloves of garlic.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Medium sized onion.
How to use:
Crush the garlic cloves with the onion in an electric blender.
Then heat the olive oil until it turns brown.
Let the mixture cool.
Take two tablespoons and massage the scalp for 15 minutes.
Cover your hair for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo.
Repeat this recipe 3 times a week.
A mixture of olive oil and garlic to give shine to hair and prevent hair loss:
10-15 cloves of fresh garlic.
A teaspoon of olive oil.
3-5 drops of tea tree oil.
3-5 drops of peppermint oil.
How to use:
Peel the garlic cloves and wash them well, crushing them until you get a smooth mixture.
Then add water as needed, then add olive oil, tea tree oil and mint oil and mix the ingredients until you get a cohesive mixture and add it with shampoo.
Use it in the shower like a shampoo as usual 2-3 times a week.
Tips to get rid of garlic smell:
- Wash your hair with sage water and dry it well to expel the lingering garlic smell.
- You can put yogurt on the hair as it has the ability to absorb the smell.
- Rub the hair with soaked chamomile, boiling the water well and adding a little chamomile to the water and leaving for a quarter of an hour. When cooled, the hair is washed with it and left a little.
- Dissolve some coffee in water and rub it into the scalp, then wash your hair with lukewarm water.