The best treatment for knee and joint pain is with natural anti-inflammatory compounds. Cabbage is one of the alternative remedies that have proven to be effective in combating this tiring and annoying disease. The latter contains natural anti-inflammatory compounds that affect the joints. How to use cabbage to treat knee and joint pain:
- Choose green cabbage (red cabbage works but is less effective) and preferably organic. Be aware that the leaves will be in contact with the skin for a long time and there may be skin reactions due to the presence of pesticides or other substances on the cabbage, so wash the cabbage well.
- Cut the cabbage and pick 3 to 6 beautiful leaves suitable for the area in question. The leaves may be cracked, but you should remove the fiber-rich petioles if they are present so that the leaves are smooth.
- Lay 3 sheets of paper on top of each other on a large board and pass a rolling pin or bottle over it. The leaves should become flat and covered with sap.
- Apply the leaves moistened with their juice to the area you want to treat. 3 layers of cabbage leaves are enough for you.
- Then cover the leaves with a kitchen cloth or cellophane paper. The bandage does not need to be very tight to hold the bandage in place.
- Leave the dressing in place for 2 to 6 hours for joint and muscle ailments and 20 minutes for skin irritations and burns. A good bandage is not too tight.
- You can leave the dressing on overnight, max. If you apply the dressing to sore or damaged skin (eczema, hives, hives, cold sores, impetigo, cracks and skin irritations), you should change the dressing after two hours.
- As soon as the slightest intolerable reaction (such as tingling) appears, do not insist and remove the bandage. Wash its place with water.
The second method
Wash the cabbage leaf well and let it dry completely, then lay it on a flat surface, wipe the sweat out of its middle and run a weight over it with pressure to squeeze out its juice, then wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the oven for ten minutes to warm it up, then place it on the affected area and secure it with a piece of gauze and leave it for about an hour. For a while, repeat this process 2-3 times a day, knowing that you can put it in the cold on the affected area.
Using cabbage to treat rheumatism, he boils cabbage in boiling water, then placed on the painful area, fixed with bandages and left for 12 hours, and this process is repeated for a week in order to get good results. in cabbage which cures rheumatism, it is an anti-sulfur substance for inflammation.