The health benefits of thyme
The benefits of thyme are many, as it is one of the most famous herbs used in the world of antibiotics, memory enhancement, and treatment of indigestion problems. Here are the most important benefits of thyme as follows:
- Thyme greatly helps to strengthen the immune system, and it also protects against cardiovascular disease, and it is a very useful herb for the elderly.
- Thyme helps relieve pain and soothe it because it contains analgesic and anti-inflammatory elements. It is also a plant that stimulates blood circulation, stimulates the brain and improves memory.
- It works to lower cholesterol and significantly regulate blood sugar. It is used with olive oil to improve memory and effectively treat forgetfulness. Helps treat severe diarrhea, regardless of its severity.
- It helps rid the body of toxins, bacteria and viruses, thanks to its effective properties and to the fact that it contains antibacterial substances such as carvecorol. It is a therapeutic herb that is used to treat asthma naturally and safely at home.
- The benefits of thyme are also evident in regulating and lowering blood pressure while properly controlling heart rate.
It helps treat colds, flu, coughs and nausea due to the fact that it contains a very high percentage of important vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C.
- The thyme plant treats depression, improves mood and provides a feeling of happiness, while eliminating anxiety, tension and poor nervous and emotional state.
- Thyme also helps treat obesity and rid the body of excess weight with frequent consumption. It burns fat in the belly, buttocks and thighs, and makes the body slim.
- If you are suffering from stomach worms, thyme will help you get rid of it safely and effectively, as it helps expel harmful viruses and worms that reside in the intestines and cause serious illness.
- You can use the thyme plant to treat mouth and gum problems by gargling with thyme water, which has a good effect on the teeth.
- Thyme helps treat digestive disorders and stomach and intestinal illnesses in general.
- Thyme relieves severe dental pain, especially when used with cloves. It is also a natural disinfectant for wounds and burns.
- A natural blood cleanser against bacteria and viruses, especially if mixed with bee honey, which increases its ability to treat various ailments, and it is recommended to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach to get the best out of it left.
- Thyme helps to safely expel insects, mosquitoes and flies from the house without the need to use harmful insecticides.
The thyme plant contains a very high percentage of iron and has many benefits, represented by its ability to fight anemia and get rid of the irregularity of blood pressure, which is caused by a lack of red blood cells and a deficiency. iron in the body.
- Thyme also helps rid the body of gas and bloating.
Benefits of thyme for hair
Thyme has many therapeutic benefits. It helps treat dandruff, prevents hair loss, gives it strength and shine. It helps in hair extension and scalp treatment. It nourishes the hair from root to tip because it contains a very high percentage of vitamins, especially vitamin B. It nourishes the hair follicles with its elements and vitamins. Important helps nourish the hair. Ground thyme, along with ground fenugreek, helps moisturize hair and treat scalp issues, where equal amounts of ground fenugreek and ground thyme are taken and mixed well with a little water and then mixed. is placed on the hair for twenty minutes and then the hair is washed well.It is best to use this mixture just before taking a shower so that it helps to nourish the strands of hair from the roots to the ends.
Benefits of thyme for pregnant women
Boiled thyme drink facilitates natural childbirth, especially if taken in the ninth month. It prevents the onset of anemia or what is called anemia because it contains a very high percentage of iron which acts to form red blood cells. It helps get rid of bothersome symptoms of pregnancy, especially in the first few months of pregnancy, such as vomiting, nausea and sudden dizziness. Wild thyme contains a high percentage of vitamin C, which helps to strengthen the immunity of pregnant women and their fetus and protects the fetus and mother from diseases. It contributes to the activation of the uterine muscles.
Thyme for diet
If you want to quickly get rid of excess weight and annoying fat accumulation, we advise you to continue to eat thyme herb, which helps in slimming the body and getting rid of excess fat that causes many serious and chronic diseases such as blood pressure, diabetes. and high in cholesterol, it helps to dissolve fat and get rid of fatty layers accumulated in the body,
how to prepare:
Onions and thyme are well boiled together in a cup and a half of water, and a spoonful of this mixture is taken twenty minutes before eating a meal, as it will get rid of fat and lose weight quickly.
Thyme tea helps digest food well, reducing stomach and gut problems and preventing digestive illnesses. Treats gingivitis and toothaches. Eliminates gas and bloating abdomen. Help to dissolve the fat accumulated in the human body in a healthy and safe way. Help control blood pressure blood and adjust blood pressure. Blood sugar level. Fights cardiovascular disease and prevents serious illness. Help lower blood cholesterol and adjust it in a healthy way. A natural cleanser for the stomach and purifies the body of toxins.